Nehmen Sie Einfluß auf unsere zukünftigen CAD/CAM-Entwicklungen
Die Tebis AG gehört seit fast 30 Jahren zu den international führenden Software-Herstellern von 3D CAD/CAM-Systemen. Mit dem Tebis System werden hochwertige Bauteile und Komponenten für die Automobil- und Flugzeugindustrie entwickelt und gefertigt. Als expansives Unternehmen suchen wir engagierte Mitarbeiter, die die Expansion von Tebis zukünftig mitgestalten wollen.
Tebis’s products are innovative and highly technical. A critical part of the sales and marketing process involves communicating features and applications effectively, demonstrating our expertise, and interacting with customers’ engineering teams to illustrate our solutions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Chinese national to fill in the position of a Technical Sales Manager in Martinsried/Germany who can successfully support the ongoing expansion of the Tebis CAD/CAM software in the China market.
Success in a challenging and competitive market is your main driver! High-end software solutions, great references, and a team of application engineers are ready to support this goal. You will work with internal Application Engineers to present the CAD/CAM software products, develop leads, turn them into prospects, and pursue the sales process to close the deal. You will also follow post-sales activities to ensure that full implementation and services are provided and future potential opportunities are identified. At the end of an intensive training period, you will be very familiar with all aspects of a modern 3D CAD/CAM system for the manufacturing industry.
Duties (On site, or at customer locations)
- Lead generation and developing them to prospects using the existing ACT! CRM database, exhibition contacts, internet research and 3rd party contacts.
- Meeting with prospects and existing customers over the phone, email, or on site to develop the business relationship
- Organising technical presentations and demonstrating how our products meet client needs
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements - speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs
- Generating sales proposals and contracts, closing the deal
- Maintaining records of customer communication and sales activity in our CRM and established internal communication systems
- Working with the application team to ensure schedules and deliveries are being met
- Attending and/or participating in trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Successfully developing sales campaigns
- Technical final degree or equivalent qualification
- Fluent Chinese language skill, German/English (second language)
- Familiar with modern 3D CAD/CAM systems
- Sales experience related to CAD/CAM software or CNC machine tool industry
- Machining and manufacturing background in mold or die shops
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office incl. PowerPoint, Word, Excel
Because of our lean structure, you quickly get involved in decision-making and can rapidly assume responsibility. You are assertive, flexible, stress-resistant, and willing to travel. In addition to these qualifications, your profile is enhanced by a friendly, competent, and positive personality.
Tebis provides a modern business culture, performance-related salary, company car, and attractive employer’s contributions. We look forward to your detailed application, including your salary expectation.
Please submit your application to the address above, and include “Technical Sales Manager China” in your subject line.