Checking and ensuring quality in manufacturing
Do you want to ensure the early detection of weaknesses in manufacturing? Do you have to comply absolutely with specified quality requirements? Do you have to check your finished products based on legal requirements to prevent cost risks in the event of failures? Do your customers require measurement records for the parts they order? Tebis lets you effectively and reliably handle your measurement and testing tasks. You simply generate measurement tools for milling machines with measurement probes – for NC measuring machines or for manually guided measuring machines. For quality testing electrodes, you can measure the electrodes with Tebis and optionally transfer the measured values directly to a manufacturing process control system.
Set your sights on quality from the very start – with Tebis+49/89/81803-0 Further information
Measurement with Tebis improves your manufacturing reliability:
- Flexible measurement during or after manufacturing
- Integrate measurement functions in manufacturing processes
- Increase reliability with collision testing of measuring toolpaths
- Determine offset and actual arc gap for electrodes
- Generate a clear graphical representation of results and an individually adaptable measurement record
- Quickly adapt the manufacturing process based on measurement results – such as correcting electrode offset or machining allowance of part surfaces.