Program complex components easily and with a high degree of automation.
Extensive options are available in the turning functions for the turning of contours, grooves and threads as well as face drilling. You can program and simulate in a true-to-life manufacturing environment, thus ensuring reliable NC programs. You can also expand your options for combining drilling, turning and milling processes in complete machining in complex components. The blank is passed across the entire manufacturing process and all machining types and is updated continuously. You profit from the integrated template technology and can exploit the advantages of a high degree of automation. At the same time, you can influence the machining at any time: For example, you can interactively generate all traversing movements in single steps. The module is fully integrated in the Job Manager, so NC programming is even more effective. You can use the "Lathe Contour Preparation" add-on to quickly and easily create parametric profile contours by specifying dimensions and angles.
Turning strategies for all applications
- High degree of process reliability with collision avoidance during programming
- High degree of automation with simultaneous flexibility
- Consistent programming using just one application
- Tools, macros, postprocessors and machines are managed in shared databases
- Shorter programming and manufacturing times
- Manufacturing of highly specialized components
- Exact modeling of all turning, drilling and milling tools
- All equipment and control properties are accounted for