For the Highest Precision and Surface Quality
Tebis wire EDM functions are available for the precise manufacturing of parts with highly complex geometry, maximum quality requirements and the smallest corner radii, such as for components in die and mold manufacturing, medical or aerospace. Tebis uses the wire EDM functions of the integral NC programming environment of DCAMCUT Expert to generate collision-tested NC programs for 4-axis wire EDM. With DCAMCUT Expert, Tebis uses the leading software on the market in this sector. Tebis offers a dedicated wire EDM workstation, including Tebis CAD functions, for geometry preparation. As an alternative, existing Tebis workstations can be expanded.
Wire EDM with Tebis increases your bottom line for manufacturing:
- Milling, drilling and wire EDM combined in a single programming environment
- Fast, standardized and automated NC programming
- Powerful NC strategies and optimized clearing cycles
- Innovative machining possibilities with rotation and tilt axes, such as multi-axis simultaneous machining or erosive grinding
- All information stored in the Tebis Job Manager