Hall 2, Booth A15
Optimize your process chain reliably and cost-effectively
From March 7 to 10, Tebis is exhibiting at Intec, the international trade show for machine centers, manufacturing and automation technology as a competent process provider for mold manufacturing. In Tebis, virtual parts are created with manufacturing-specific geometry and intelligent NC programs. This simplifies procedures, shortens throughput times and ensures optimal machine utilization – while maintaining the same quality standard and high reliability. The CAD/CAM functions are optimally harmonized for standardized and automated NC programming. Solutions individually customized by industry experts make the process chain more efficient.
Benefits of Tebis:
- Process libraries realistically model the manufacturing environment for simulations
- NC templates for standardized and reliable work
- A Job Manager clearly structures key information
- All subprocesses can be easily combined
- Lower tool costs thanks to the consistent use of standard tools
- Shorter programming and setup times
- High degree of automation coupled with flexibility
- No more programming on the machine
A further area of focus is wire EDM. The wire EDM solution can be used either in the Tebis programming environment or as a stand-alone DCAMCUT version. It quickly generates collision-tested NC programs for 4-axis wire EDM and supports multi-axis simultaneous machining and erosive grinding.
A magician's hat made of aluminum and held by a wooden hand, all machined using Tebis, will also be on display. This exhibit is the result of a project by Tebis and its collaboration partner Pokolm Frästechnik GmbH & Co. KG. A video shows how Tebis combines all of the processes, from scanning and reverse engineering to simulation and NC programming, to ensure high-quality, reliable and efficient manufacturing.
Visit Tebis in building 2, booth A15 at Intec from March 7 to 10. Talk with our experts about efficient process solutions, or learn about wire EDM.