Elaborating a corporate strategy
For perspective, stability and motivation
"A computer on every desk and in every home." This was the vision of Microsoft in the mid-70s. The result is clear for all to see. Large or small, every company benefits from having a vision: The business world is changing rapidly and globalization entails enormous new challenges. Changes require orientation and a clear direction for the company. The vision a company has for itself significantly influences its ability to ensure competitiveness over the long term, motivate employees, and attract new talent. Do you know where you will be in 10 years? We help you find the answer.
Developing the vision, strategy and objectives depends on the company understanding itself sufficiently, understanding its financial position in the market, and knowing its position. We work with you to define your vision and strategy based on current market developments and trends, relevant competitors, your product portfolio, your existing resources and infrastructure, and your objectives. Determining your position is supported by our extensive industry database with comparison data and parameters from over 100 companies.
Our support for you:
- Development of a corporate mission statement comprising a vision and mission
- Positioning of the company based on industry-specific parameters
- Involvement of employees, for example through surveys
- Establishment of the mission statement internally, for example through workshops and booklets
- Communication of the mission statement, for example by developing communication measures