Our process specialists
Competence, experience, practical applications
Our process specialists have in-depth practical experience in the manufacturing industry, a holistic approach to problem solutions and excellent communication and documentation skills. They are available to you as expert and reliable contacts through the entire project, from start to finish.
Jens Lüdtke has been with Tebis AG since 2000 and heads the Tebis Consulting department as well as the Göppingen office. His many years of practical experience have given him in-depth process expertise with all types of manufacturing companies.
He offers solid business competency, experience with drilling and milling tools and with a variety of machines and machine controllers. His particular expertise is in the conception of industrial single-part manufacturing, in the strategic orientation of model, mold and die manufacturing, in process and investment consulting, and in manufacturing data management and the planning process.
Selected representative projects
- HBW Gubesch (mold manufacturing): Process consulting for automation and increased efficiency
- C. Josef Lamy GmbH: Establishment of concept for strategic orientation of the injection mold manufacturing
- J. Hofmann Modell- und Leuchtentechnik / Ingolstadt milling center: Optimization of technical processes for increased efficiency
Education and professional background
- Trained as an industrial engineer
- Technical studies in mechanical engineering
- Development engineer in injection molding
- Application engineer and consultant for a CAD/CAM system supplier
- CAD/CAM trainer and consultant
- Ongoing commercial training
- Strategic management and change processes