Client/server technology for data transfer with PDM and TDM
A powerful client/server technology is a prerequisite for real-time access to data from other IT systems from Tebis workstations. Tebis workstations can be used in combination with other systems using the data management add-ons. This integrates systems for PDM (product data management) and TDM (tool data management) in your Tebis environment and ensures better data management.
We also offer the Proleis client/server product range from ID GmbH in addition to the Tebis add-ons. For powerful data management, combine your Tebis workstations as clients with the Proleis server, supplement your installation with a straight Proleis client if necessary and equip both server and clients with various add-ons.
Use Tebis and Proleis add-ons for data management to organize the interaction between all process stations participating in manufacturing. Extension for manufacturing planning and control is possible based on this, depending on your company's requirements.
- Server Connection
- Structure Tree Connection - Proleis
- PDM Splitter - automatic
- Job Manager Connection - Proleis
- Tool Data Management Server
- Walter TDM Connection
- Zoller TMS Connection
- Proleis Data Management
Your benefits from Tebis data management:
- Import bill of materials from CAD models or ERP systems (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- Central data management with change management and release management
- Automated NC program import and management
- Effective communication due to releases
- Administration of access rights ensures process reliability
- Connection to tool management systems