Client/server technology for data transfer with PDM and TDM
A powerful client/server technology is a prerequisite for real-time access to data from other IT systems from Tebis workstations. Tebis workstations can be used in combination with other systems using the data management add-ons. This integrates systems for PDM (product data management) and TDM (tool data management) in your Tebis environment and ensures better data management.
We also offer the Proleis client/server product range from ID GmbH in addition to the Tebis add-ons. For powerful data management, combine your Tebis workstations as clients with the Proleis server, supplement your installation with a straight Proleis client if necessary and equip both server and clients with various add-ons.
Use Tebis and Proleis add-ons for data management to organize the interaction between all process stations participating in manufacturing. Extension for manufacturing planning and control is possible based on this, depending on your company's requirements.
- Server Connection
- Structure Tree Connection - Proleis
- PDM Splitter - automatic
- Job Manager Connection - Proleis
- Tool Data Management Server
- TDM Connection
- Zoller TMS Connection
- Proleis Data Management
The PDM Splitter - automatic add-on can be used to quickly split large assembly files like die designs in individual files for CAD/CAM.
- Significantly simplify data management in the CAD/CAM process
- Quickly separate manageable manufacturing files from the overall design
- Easily import data in Tebis files
- Automatically detect item numbers from filter names
- Create objects for individual parts in Proleis
- Split up overall tool design into individual items in accordance with filter tree
- Preparing individual files for programming