Efficiently and reliably machine sheet metal
The Laser Cutting special packages are independent, automated NC programming solutions with integral collision checking. The packages include typical Tebis functions for geometry analysis, NC preparation of curves and surfaces, NC programming and for simulating toolpaths. Tested tools are available to standardize your processes.
The Laser Cutting special packages optimize your cutting tasks:
- No size limitations
- Easily prepare manufacturing geometry
- Design setup devices and prepare for 2D manufacturing
- Save time creating 3 to 5-axis trimming programs in offline operation
- Increase manufacturing speed, accuracy and quality
- Increase reliability with simulation
- Easy and intuitive operation
- Reduce throughput times and costs
Offline technology moves your teach-in from the machine to the virtual world of the CAD/CAM workplace. Machine models, tools and postprocessors allow you to account for technical machine properties already in programming. You can prevent downtime of the laser cutting machines and ensure better machine performance.