Trim plastic and composite parts efficiently and reliably.
The Trim Machining special packages provide greater flexibility in 5-axis trimming of carbon and glass fiber-reinforced and composite components. The programming and machining steps in processes can be separated. The packages include typical Tebis functions for geometry analysis, for NC preparation of curves and surfaces, for NC programming and for simulating toolpaths. To standardize processes, organize your tools including optimized cutting data and your NC templates with tested procedures in libraries.
Improve your flexibility with the Trim Machining special packages:
- No size limitations
- Easily prepare manufacturing geometry for NC programming
- Save time creating 3 to 5-axis trimming programs in offline operation
- Increase manufacturing speed, accuracy and quality
- Increased reliability with simulation
- Easy and intuitive operation
- Reduce throughput times and costs
Offline technology moves your teach-in from the machine to the virtual world of the CAD/CAM workplace. Machine models, tools and postprocessors allow you to account for technical machine properties already in programming. This lets you prevent machine downtime and create reproducible and reliably documented toolpaths.