Tebis provides specific process solutions in die manufacturing that enable you to quickly and flexibly deliver the necessary results for every customer application. You can standardize and highly automate your NC program generation. You can also use powerful CAD functions to reduce manual reworking in tryout and keep unnecessary correction grinding to a minimum. All subprocesses can be easily combined thanks to the Job Manager and process libraries. Tebis solutions such as the small parts process can also be used in combination with an MES.
- Springback compensation
- Reverse engineering
- Die surfaces
- NC large parts prismatic
- NC large parts: Freeform
- NC small parts
- Small parts plus
- "What you see is what you get"
- Simplifies the entire CAD/CAM process
- Enables the use of high feed-rate cutters (HFC cutters)
- Shortens machine run time
- Prepare geometry including fill surfaces and extended surfaces
- Template-based programming without attributes
- End-to-end collision checking with virtual machines
- Suitable for machining on 3-axis and 5-axis machines