Can it go a little faster?
Expand your NC workstations specifically for greater efficiency. Robots are filling the gap between manual manufacturing and machine centers. You can use virtual machines to optimize your manufacturing. Simultaneous calculation processes accelerate your NC programming. Multiple Setup and Tool Match bring measurable time benefits to your shop.
- Full-Width Avoidance
- Robot Kinematics
- Programming with virtual machine
- Simultaneous Calculation Process
- Multiple Setup
- Tool Match
You can use this add-on to program and check machines with more than 5 axes using virtual machine models. For example, you can use 6-axis articulated robots for easy-to-machine materials and for applications with lower accuracy requirements.
- Use cost-effective and space-saving industrial robots
- Program faster and more flexibly than by teach-in
- Fully integrated in the Tebis CAD/CAM environment – no downstream special software
- Collision-checked toolpaths
- Automatically avoid singularities
- Expand the area of application of the NC functions with an additional degree of freedom
- Program 6-axis articulated robots
- Up to 8 axes are supported
- NC output directly in NC control format
- Adjust axis settings during programming
- Calculate toolpaths with all robot information
- Grinding, polishing and deburring
- Milling easily machinable materials
- Laser and water jet cutting
- Additional surface machining (e.g. peening)