Machinery and equipment
Prepare for the future
Tebis improves your machinery and equipment processes throughout the entire CAD/CAM/NC process chain. You retain control over all computer-supported processes, from all typical 2.5 D machining steps such as drilling and pocket milling, turning and turning/milling, as well as the manufacture of large and small parts. Tebis links the simulated virtual world with reality and vice versa. You can now execute your entire manufacturing process in a single software environment.
We service all sectors
Whether you work in drive technology, motors and systems, hydraulics, pump housings or gearboxes – Tebis lets you simply and quickly prepare your parts for NC programming. You benefit from the high degree of automation in the software in your programming with no compromise inflexibility. Tebis is known for the highest dimensional accuracy.
We are process-oriented in our thinking and see the relationship between functions and procedures. Two examples from machinery and equipment:
- A virtual model of the actual manufacturing environment enables efficient work preparation
- Fully automatic turning/milling up to machine simulation
Preparation for manufacturing requirements
- Import information and structures from other systems via interfaces
- Save all manufacturing tasks as features
Intelligent NC programming
- You can use templates and libraries, simplifying the work for everyone involved in the process.
- Feature-based automated 2.5D milling ensures shorter programming times and fast machining.