Setup processes for single-part manufacturing
Simply reduce downtimes
Successful survival in the current market is determined by expertise in manufacturing engineering. Organizations must consider their production capacity, throughput times and flexibility in order to supply their customers on time. The better the setup processes are organized, the more quickly machines can be set up, and the longer they can remain in productive operation.
All seminars are offered in German. English seminars are available on request.
- Basic principle: Internal setup/external setup
- Zero-point setup system: Operating methods, advantages and disadvantages
- Presentation of different setup systems and manufacturers
- Overall process and strategy: Establishing the optimal setup procedure
- Economic perspective: Investment and economic benefits
- Setup examples from practice
- Procedure and introduction of a new setup process