From manual to industrial manufacturing of single parts
External factors are increasingly forcing organizations to improve their efficiency and reduce production expenditures. This can only be achieved with overall processes where all the details are optimally harmonized.
This seminar examines all of the controllable factors in industrial single-part manufacturing and provides a deeper understanding of their interdependencies. Due consideration is given to maintaining the high degree of flexibility necessary in manufacturing.
All seminars are offered in German. English seminars are available on request.
- Market situation and trends
- Definition of terms and features of industrial single-part manufacturing
- What is the impact of Industry 4.0 on single-part manufacturing?
- Organizational orientation and goals
- Examination of eight different factors
- Guideline – The path to industrial single-part manufacturing