Client/server technology for data transfer with PDM and TDM
A powerful client/server technology is a prerequisite for real-time access to data from other IT systems from Tebis workstations. Tebis workstations can be used in combination with other systems using the data management add-ons. This integrates systems for PDM (product data management) and TDM (tool data management) in your Tebis environment and ensures better data management.
We also offer the Proleis client/server product range from ID GmbH in addition to the Tebis add-ons. For powerful data management, combine your Tebis workstations as clients with the Proleis server, supplement your installation with a straight Proleis client if necessary and equip both server and clients with various add-ons.
Use Tebis and Proleis add-ons for data management to organize the interaction between all process stations participating in manufacturing. Extension for manufacturing planning and control is possible based on this, depending on your company's requirements.
- Server Connection
- Structure Tree Connection - Proleis
- PDM Splitter - automatic
- Job Manager Connection - Proleis
- Tool Data Management Server
- TDM Connection
- Zoller TMS Connection
- Proleis Data Management
The Structure Tree Connection - Proleis add-on enables direct access from Tebis to the Proleis data structures. The current data required by the user is displayed on a person-specific and project-specific basis in accordance with Proleis planning. The status of an order is visualized with a stop-light control. If you want to use add-ons from the manufacturing planning and control category, Structure Tree Connection Proleis is a prerequisite for the following connections: Job Manager Synchronization Proleis, Tool Logistics Proleis, Tool Setup Orders Proleis.
- No more searching for current and correct files
- Directly and intuitively use files saved in Proleis in the Tebis user interface
- Simple operation
- Always access current files
- Open and edit files from external systems (e.g Office, PDF, image formats etc.)
- Check files in and out and lock and release files
- Display file information (version, revision history etc.)
- Generate new file versions
- Visualize Proleis planning steps including status information in Tebis
- Display an order list in Tebis for every resource (machine or personnel etc.)
- Managing and organizing data in the manufacturing process
- Using Proleis planning information
- Visualizing work progress