Holiday campaign 2016
"We are fully committed to serving society," says Tebis AG Chairman of the Board Bernhard Rindfleisch. "Our guidelines are based on a set of values that focuses on community." Tebis creates secure jobs for its employees and ensures a healthy work/life balance. Tebis also fulfills its social responsibility outside of the workplace. The company is involved in social and cultural activities, encourages the personal commitment of its employees and, at least once a year, supports regional and international projects.
Tebis Technische Informationssysteme AG
- Donations rather than gifts
- SOS-Kinderdorf (children’s village) Natitingou
- WürmtalTisch food bank
- Hannöversche Tafel
- Norderstedter Tafel e.V
- Meals for children
During this year's holiday season, Tebis has decided to support charitable projects instead of sending Christmas gifts to its customers and partners. In line with this, it made donations to four regional projects as well as an international one. The company is confident that its customers and partners welcome this decision.
Tebis employees at the head office in Martinsried and at the subsidiaries in Germany selected all the organizations and projects, and independently organized and carried out the necessary actions. "We are extremely grateful for the involvement of our employees," says Rindfleisch.
Tebis supported the following institutions and projects through its 2015 "Donations rather than gifts" program:
- Well and water treatment plant for SOS Kinderdorf Natitingou in Benin (West Africa)
- Donation to the WürmtalTisch food bank in Planegg
- Transport equipment for the Hannöversche Tafel food bank in Hanover
- Supplies for the Mitternachtsbus (midnight bus) in Hamburg
- Cold-storage room for the Norderstedter Tafel e.V. food bank in Hamburg
- Funding for meals in the "Meals for Children" project group in Göppingen