Checking and ensuring quality in manufacturing
Do you want to ensure the early detection of weaknesses in manufacturing? Do you need absolute compliance with specified quality requirements? Do you have to check your finished products based on legal requirements to prevent cost risks in the event of failures? Do your customers require measurement records for the parts they order? Tebis lets you effectively and reliably handle your measurement and testing tasks. Simply generate measurement tools for milling machines with measurement probes – for NC measuring machines or for manually guided measuring machines. For quality testing of electrodes, you can measure the electrodes with Tebis and optionally transfer the measured values directly to a manufacturing process control system.
Measurement with Tebis improves your manufacturing reliability:
- Flexible measurement during or after manufacturing
- Integrate measurement functions in manufacturing processes
- Increase reliability through collision tests of measuring toolpaths
- Determine offset and actual arc gap for electrodes
- Generate a clear graphical representation of results and a customizable measurement record
- Quickly adapt the manufacturing process to measurement results – including correcting the electrode offset or machining allowance of part surfaces.
Are you interested in CNC measuring, and would you like us to contact you? Please click here