Hall C2, booth 2B25
"Anyone taking Industry 4.0 seriously needs a digitized manufacturing environment, stored manufacturing knowledge, automated processes and highly efficient NC functions. And anyone wanting to continue sleeping soundly at night, despite all this automation, needs to work with reliable and user-friendly simulation technology.
Tebis guides you on this journey – with its end-to-end CAD/CAM/MES platform, its consulting service that is unique to the entire industry and its experience from hundreds of process optimization projects.
From September 18 to 22, we will be in Stuttgart, Germany, at AMB, one of the leading global trade fairs for metalworking. See firsthand the tremendous advantages of a fully integrated solution at our booth in Building C2 2B25.
- Efficient manufacturing with brand-new, user-friendly functions for 5-axis milling
- Save time with combined turning and milling
- Complete jobs quickly with barrel and circle-segment cutters
- Maximum reliability from CAM functions with an integrated NC simulator
- Substantial time savings with ultra-modern CAD parameter-based technology
- Clear overview with new user-friendly handling
- Always use the right data with integrated manufacturing data management
- Fully utilize machines with transparent machine data acquisition
Improve your manufacturing processes with Tebis: Software and consultation from a single source
Will we see you there? We look forward to seeing you.