Tebis provides specific process solutions in die manufacturing that enable you to quickly and flexibly deliver the necessary results for every customer application. You can standardize and highly automate your NC program generation. You can also use powerful CAD functions to reduce manual reworking in tryout and keep unnecessary correction grinding to a minimum. All subprocesses can be easily combined thanks to the Job Manager and process libraries. Tebis solutions such as the small parts process can also be used in combination with an MES.
- Springback compensation
- Reverse engineering
- Die surfaces
- NC large parts prismatic
- NC large parts: Freeform
- NC small parts
- Small parts plus
- Programming without virtual wall thicknesses – "What you see is what you get"
- Die surface with no visible edges or transitions
- Specialized die surface functions, easily standardized
- Simplifies programming process
- Enables the use of high feed-rate cutters (HFC cutters)
- Reduces calculation times in residual stock machining
- NC output for 3AX, 3 to 5AX or 3+2AX possible independently from machine
- Reduces reworking on the die, enables direct installation of dies in the press, the surface is "best in class