Tebis provides specific process solutions in die manufacturing that enable you to quickly and flexibly deliver the necessary results for every customer application. You can standardize and highly automate your NC program generation. You can also use powerful CAD functions to reduce manual reworking in tryout and keep unnecessary correction grinding to a minimum. All subprocesses can be easily combined thanks to the Job Manager and process libraries. Tebis solutions such as the small parts process can also be used in combination with an MES.
- Springback compensation
- Reverse engineering
- Die surfaces
- NC large parts prismatic
- NC large parts: Freeform
- NC small parts
- Small parts plus
- Consistent quality standard
- High degree of reliability with standardized processes
- Lower tool costs through consistent use of standard tools
- Shorter programming and setup times
- High degree of automation with simultaneous flexibility
- No more programming on the machine
The process must first be prepared as a prerequisite for automated 2.5D machining. Result: The Tebis process libraries are optimally set up and the machining specifications are available. Therefore all subsequent machining steps proceed automatically.