Processes in mechanical engineering
Tebis can be used to quickly and easily generate automated NC programs for mechanical engineering, for producing jigs and fixtures and for producing testing and measuring gauges. Tebis is suitable for manufacturing both simple and highly complex parts. Programming on the machine is eliminated in favor of a standardized and end-to-end solution. Thanks to the Job Manager and process libraries, you can easily combine turning and milling operations, for example, into a complete program.
- Prismatic machining
- Free-form machining
- Deep-hole drill machining
- Special applications
- Multiple setup
- Wire EDM
- Consistent high quality standard
- High degree of reliability with standardized processes
- Lower tool costs thanks to the consistent use of standard tools
- Shorter programming and setup times
- High degree of automation along with flexibility
- No more programming on the machine
- Cycles can also be created for special applications such as intersections and side milling
The process must first be prepared as a prerequisite for automated 2.5D machining. The result: The Tebis process libraries are optimally set up and the machining specifications are available. Therefore all subsequent machining steps proceed automatically.