Manufacturing precise dies quickly and automatically
Tebis improves your die manufacturing throughout the entire CAD/CAM/NC process chain. You retain control of all computer-supported processes from design to bench assembly. All information on changes to the finished die flows back to design and NC programming. You can keep costs for machining, material, tryouts, and corrections to a minimum and accelerate your entire process.
We service all sectors
Whether you manufacture draw dies, hydroforming dies, prototype dies or jigs and fixtures, Tebis lets you simply and quickly prepare your parts for NC programming. You benefit from the high degree of software automation and flexibility in programming. Tebis is known for the best surface quality and dimensional accuracy.
Looking for the best tools for your manufacturing? Just call this number:+49/89/81803-0 Further information
We are process-oriented in our thinking and see the relationship between functions and procedures. Two examples for die manufacturing:
- Intelligent collision avoidance in roughing, finishing and residual stock machining.
- All overbends from the first simulation to the last correction are stored in the system, and changes to the input data are simply integrated.
Powerful design functions
- Morphing based on simulation results.
- Design pressure areas and clear negative radii without transitions.
Intelligent NC programming
- Templates: Use templates and libraries, simplifying the work for everyone involved in the process.
- Automated 2.5D milling ensures shorter programming times and high part quality