Our process specialists
Competence, experience, practical applications
Our process specialists have in-depth practical experience in the manufacturing industry, a holistic approach to problem solutions and excellent communication and documentation skills. They are available to you as expert and reliable contacts through the entire project, from start to finish.
Markus Rausch has provided expertise to the Consulting department since 2013.
He has years of experience as the Head of Manufacturing and Deputy Managing Director of a mid-size mold manufacturer.
Markus Rausch has in-depth process expertise with companies in the mechanical manufacturing and automation sector. He offers comprehensive practical knowledge in programming, milling, wire EDM and eroding as well as in various machines and machine controllers.
Selected representative projects
- Modellbau Schwinn GmbH: Process consulting, including the realization of potential opportunities
- Modellbau am surf GmbH: Process consulting, including the realization of potential opportunities
- Polar Form GmbH: Process consulting and analysis of the mold manufacturer's orientation for the future.
- Dräxlmaier Vilsbiburg: Development and introduction of twin tools.
Education and professional background
- Trained as an industrial engineer
- Advanced course of studies with examination as mechanical engineering technician
- REFA training (process data management and process design)
- 17 years of experience in die and mold manufacturing and in the CAD/CAM environment