Reduce throughput time
Countless studies show: 40 to 50 percent of a plant’s entire throughput time is caused by unnecessary idle periods. This is often due to a flawed material flow. In 90 percent of cases, idle periods can be drastically reduced by implementing simple measures. The solution consists of a critical evaluation of the supply chain and its response capability, which is the key to long-term success.
All seminars are offered in German. English seminars are available on request.
Part 1: Basic principle of logistics flow
- Efficiency versus fast response and supply chains
- Comparison of products with supply-chain
- Understanding demand structure
- Conditions, meaning and controllability of logistics flow
- Push-pull principle
Part 2: Basic principle of material flow
- Understanding your own flows of material and information
- Case study: conventional and ideal material flow
- More information for greater reliability: ideal goods receiving
- Fewer questions = smoother process flow
- Case study: conventional and ideal information flow
- Simulation of material flow