Project management basics
Get off to a successful start in project management
The faster markets change and the more complex customer requirements become, the more important solid project management is for small and medium-sized companies. Only those who can process orders as efficiently as possible can remain competitive in the long run. The basis for this is a well-planned, controlled and monitored project: This enables you to process your orders within the specified timeframe and budget and in the required quality. This seminar provides you with an industry-specific introduction to the theoretical background and procedures and offers room for discussion.
- Introduction to project management
What is a project? What is project management? Why project management?
- Project management in the die and mold manufacturing sector
- Tasks and responsibilities of a project manager
The importance of a clear division of roles
- Theoretical structure of professional project management
- Overview of additional topics:
Risk management, quality management, communications, team building