Update training for Version 4.0 Release 6 and special training for 5-axis simultaneous milling
On the first day of the update training, users will learn about and use all relevant new features in Version 4.0 Release 6. They will also learn how the highest-performance and most modern tools from different manufacturers can be most efficiently used in practice. Keywords here are roughing with HPC cutters (high-performance cutting), roughing and prefinishing with HFC cutters (high-feed cutting) and finishing with circular-segment cutters.
The second day is devoted exclusively to the topic of 5-axis simultaneous machining. Unlike any other milling method, any surfaces can be created quickly and efficiently in top quality with 5-axis simultaneous machining on modern high-performance machines. It is often useful to also machine parts without undercut using 5-axis simultaneous milling. Every function in Tebis is tailored to specific applications. We will give specific examples to show which function is suitable for which application.
Tebis has made great strides in 5-axis milling in Version 4.0. Customers who already use 5-axis simultaneous milling in Tebis will therefore also benefit from this special training.
- 5-axis simultaneous milling
- 3+2-axis milling
- 2.5D drilling and milling
- Tool management
- Machine technology
- Job planning
- High-efficiency adaptive roughing with HPC tools
- Roughing and prefinishing at high feed rates with HFC tools
- Machine steep part areas with large path distances using circle-segment cutters with barrel and lenticular geometry
- Preparation functions for 5-axis simultaneous milling
- 5-axis roughing: Machine free-form surfaces and pockets with adaptive or contour-parallel roughing, machine rotational parts with contour-parallel roughing
- 5-axis curve milling: Manufacture complex seal grooves, engraving, chamfers and any contours
- 5-axis side milling: Machine linear flanks, achieve high surface quality on curved part flanks
- 5-axis surface milling: Mill complex parts across multiple surfaces with optimal surface qualities
Are you not yet using any add-ons for 5-axis simultaneous milling in your company? Then we have just the offer for you: Visiting this combined two-day training entitles you to test all the add-ons for 5-axis simultaneous milling for two months, free of charge and with absolutely no obligation. You can then purchase these add-ons for half the list price.
Click here for further information on our special offer for 5-axis simultaneous milling.