Generate, supplement and change surface models
Tebis add-ons from the design category are tailored to very special tasks in the industrial design process chain as well as in die, mold and model manufacturing. They are used to generate, supplement and modify free-form surfaces and lay the foundation for high-quality manufacturing results. You can easily expand your industry and special packages as needed.
- Surface Design - plus
- Digitized Data Processing
- Faro Integration
- BREP Base
- Reverse Engineering - classic
- Reverse Engineering - design
- Surface Optimization - manual
- Surface Optimization - automatic
- Surface Modeling
- Surface Morphing
The Surface Modeling add-on allows you to optimize curves and surfaces based on their connections to adjacent elements and their surface quality (Class A). The model can be based on both mesh data and freely designed curves and surfaces. This add-on requires BREP Base.
- Quickly and associatively bring curves and surfaces up to class-A quality
- Continuously monitor results in real time
- Generate constant-curvature connections to adjacent curves and surfaces
- Ensure constant-jerk curves and surfaces
- Harmonize Bezier control points at the touch of a button
- 3D or plane-based modeling of curves
- Preparing surfaces for subsequent process steps that require a high surface quality (Class A), such as 5-axis machining, further processing in the CAS system and exterior and interior in automotive design.