Can it go a little faster?
Expand your NC workstations specifically for greater efficiency. Robots are filling the gap between manual manufacturing and machine centers. You can use virtual machines to optimize your manufacturing. Simultaneous calculation processes accelerate your NC programming. Multiple Setup and Tool Match bring measurable time benefits to your shop.
- Full-Width Avoidance
- Robot Kinematics
- Programming with virtual machine
- Simultaneous Calculation Process
- Multiple Setup
- Tool Match
This add-on evaluates the tool contact conditions in roughing. The path geometry is adapted to prevent full-width cuts that cause wear on tools. In full-width situations, only the feed rate can be reduced or trochoidal circular movements can be calculated along the paths, depending on the machining task and machine. As an alternative, you can generate a dynamic path layout for adaptive roughing that permits especially large tool insertion depths. The resulting large steps can then be re-roughed from bottom to top in a time-saving step.
- Efficient machining with shorter machine run times
- High process reliability due to constant cutting conditions
- Longer service life with feed rate always optimized
- Maximum material removal rate with large downfeed
- Path layout is automatically adapted to the geometry without full-width machining
- Large depth of cut, small lateral stepover
- Optimally suited for HPC tools (high performance cutter)
- Also for roughing hard materials
- Re-roughing of large steps from bottom to top with smaller depth of cut
- Prevention of full-width cuts that cause wear on tools
- Efficient use of HPC tools