Good to know it's working
The add-ons for NC Safety are beneficial for all manufacturing methods. You can virtually check the actual conditions, intervene with collision avoidance and mark conflicts for easy correction later. The safety functions are specifically designed to enable unattended processing without the worry.
This add-on is used to detect and prevent collisions of the tool holder with the part during toolpath calculation. The tool avoids a detected collision hazard with a pivoting movement. It automatically turns 3-axis toolpaths into 5-axis toolpaths.
- Save time in part preparation – no milling area boundaries required
- Fast NC programming
- Improve collision safety
- Optimal surface quality with short tools
- Generate homogeneous transitions with dynamic tool orientation
- Easy to operate – with no knowledge of 5-axis programming
- Suitable for 5-axis milling machines
- 5-axis postprocessor required
- Suitable for ball-end mills
- Machining deep cavities and steep walls
- Manufacturing electrodes
- Working with the shortest tools