Good to know it's working
The add-ons for NC Safety are beneficial for all manufacturing methods. You can virtually check the actual conditions, intervene with collision avoidance and mark conflicts for easy correction later. The safety functions are specifically designed to enable unattended processing without the worry.
This add-on enables Tebis to detect and prevent collisions of the tool holder with the part during toolpath calculation. In the event of a risk of collision, the system reduces the milling area to prevent tool holder collisions. The removed areas are deactivated and stored for machining in the next step with a different tool. This add-on works in roughing and finishing strategies.
- Use of short and stable tools
- High feed rates
- Greater process reliability and productivity
- Automatic detection of areas that cannot be machined
- Various strategies for areas that cannot be machined
- Use of complete realistic tools from the tool library
- Roughing, finishing and residual stock machining on all parts with steep flanks and deep cavities