Good to know it's working
The add-ons for NC Safety are beneficial for all manufacturing methods. You can virtually check the actual conditions, intervene with collision avoidance and mark conflicts for easy correction later. The safety functions are specifically designed to enable unattended processing without the worry.
You can use this add-on to check calculated toolpaths for collisions and limit switch violations. The machine's entire kinematic chain is calculated, from the component holding the tool (machine head, rotating machine turret etc.) through all axis carriages and rotating elements to the work table on which the workpiece is clamped. This information is stored in your virtual machine models in the machine library. As a result, you can make timely adjustments to the setup, tool choice, alignment and retracts for trouble-free manufacturing.
- Greater reliability with prior process simulation
- Prevent collisions – no damaged parts, no costly repairs to machines
- Significantly shorter setup times
- Greatly reduced downtime
- Less stress on machine operators
- Save time and money
- Checks all machine movements, including before and after the NC program
- Uses realistic virtual machine models
- Controls the machines with specific postprocessors
- Reliably monitor real manufacturing environments
- Especially suited for complex machining steps and machines with rotating/pivoting kinematics