Fastest connection to your knowledge and your shop
Tebis users use process libraries where the shop and proven manufacturing knowledge are realistically represented. Your own manufacturing pros can independently adjust some modules; others require a Tebis implementation specialist. The Tebis software now knows your machines, your tools and your controls in detail.
Your optimized manufacturing knowledge is then stored in NC templates and enables standardized work and automation for your NC programming. The process library specifically developed for your operation can be used simultaneously on all of your Tebis workstations – regardless of the number. We archive your process libraries on request and provide them for downloading with every new release.
Of course, all of your process libraries can be protected against unintentional transmittal to third parties.
- Virtual machines (VM)
- Technology packages (TP)
- Postprocessors (PP)
- Clamping devices (Clamp)
- NC documentation templates
Tebis implementation specialists prepare additional libraries for standardized and automated NC programming:
- Tool library representing your actual tools with proven and optimized cutting data. Groups of tools in machine magazines and tool cabinets can also be represented.
- NCSet library describing standardized manufacturing sequences – with the NC calculation functions and strategies used, the required tools and all calculation parameters.
- Feature library containing the parametric manufacturing objects that can be transferred to the component by scanning, and for which NC manufacturing is described with a manufacturing sequence.
- Job Manager library with Job Manager templates that are used for identical and similar manufacturing tasks.