Fastest connection to your knowledge and your shop
Tebis users use process libraries where the shop and proven manufacturing knowledge are realistically represented. Your own manufacturing pros can independently adjust some modules; others require a Tebis implementation specialist. The Tebis software now knows your machines, your tools and your controls in detail.
Your optimized manufacturing knowledge is then stored in NC templates and enables standardized work and automation for your NC programming. The process library specifically developed for your operation can be used simultaneously on all of your Tebis workstations – regardless of the number. We archive your process libraries on request and provide them for downloading with every new release.
Of course, all of your process libraries can be protected against unintentional transmittal to third parties.
- Virtual machines (VM)
- Technology packages (TP)
- Postprocessors (PP)
- Clamping devices (Clamp)
- NC documentation templates
For representing your machines in your Tebis NC programming environment Detailed virtual models of your actual machining centers and robots are generated from our large inventory of catalog machines. The virtual model includes the machine geometry, additional equipment, kinematics, limit switches, dynamic parameters for axes and drives and much more.
- Your manufacturing planners use the virtual machines for feasibility testing and to precisely determine machining time.
- Your NC programmers use the virtual machines to define the correct setups and to check the calculated NC programs for collisions and limit switch problems – and even to spontaneously switch an entire manufacturing project to a different machine.
- Postprocessors use information from the virtual machines when outputting NC programs in the control format.
- Machine operators simulate the machining operation based on actual machine kinematics.