Manufacturing planning and control
The basis for Industry 4.0 in your die and mold manufacturing
ProLeiS lets you standardize your planning and control processes and centralize your data management.With its powerful client/server product range, you can plan your manufacturing and optimally utilize your employee capacity and machine resources, control your material logistics and deadlines and develop strategies for bottlenecks. You can also use ProLeiS to manage your tool magazine and create assembly orders for the setup area and thus ensure a reliable tool supply to the machines. Job lists for personnel and machine assignment scheduling are available at Tebis workstations and are integrated in the Tebis user interface. The complete logistics cycle, from procurement to receiving, management of storage locations and the generation of transport orders, is supported by ProLeiS apps that correspond to the employee's respective role in the overall process.
- Job Manager Synchronization - Proleis
- Tool Logistics - Proleis
- Tool Setup Orders - Proleis
- Proleis manufacturing planning and control
You can use this add-on to link defined manufacturing steps to machines with processing steps in Tebis. This lays the foundation for determining tool demand and utilization times in tool supply. Job Manager synchronization is the prerequisite for the Tool Logistics - Proleis and Tool Setup Orders - Proleis add-ons.
- Link planning data with NC programming data
- Determine tool implementation and machining times
- Assign direct planning steps in Tebis
- Display relevant planning steps for the part
- Assign Tebis machining steps to a planning step
- Automatically assign Tebis templates as a function of machine, implementation type and part category
- Determining implementation times for tool supply