Serial and network connection of NC controls
The DNC special package is used to supply NC programs to one or more milling machines (maximum 4 channels). Controls in particular that have only one serial interface are precisely integrated in the data network with DNC. DNC enables you to separate NC processing from NC programs in time, location and organization. Mechanical manufacturing personnel decide when which NC programs are to be processed and on which machines, independently from NC programming. They retrieve the NC programs from the server and transfer these to the connected NC controls in the required format.
Your benefits from the Tebis DNC special package:
- Separation of NC processing from NC programs in time, location and organization
- Reliable central data transfer
- Control-specific NC format not generated until necessary
- Quickly set up and equip tools
- Simple and powerful package for the shop floor