Building B2, Booth B2-2125
The Fakuma trade fair, held in Friedrichshafen, Germany, is considered "the place to be" in the industrial plastics processing sector. It will take place this year October 16 -20. Tebis, provider of an end-to-end CAD/CAM/MES platform and your reliable partner in all process challenges in mold and die manufacturing, will be present with its own booth in Building B2, booth B2-2125.
Whether for injection molds, thermoforming molds, high-pressure or gravity die-casting molds, laminating molds, blow molds or forging dies – our solutions ensure maximum surface quality in mold manufacturing. Our NC automation, with the implementation of template-based deep-hole drilling and 2.5 D machining unrivaled in the industry, enables efficiency at the click of a button.
In addition, the entire machine can be represented one-to-one in our CNC simulator with all geometric and kinematic properties. With the virtual machine, you can program absolutely reliably and realistically and ensure process safety – only completely collision-checked NC programs are sent to the machine.
We look forward to seeing you at our booth – see for yourself the benefits of our fully integrated solution and learn more about our many trade fair highlights.
- Manufacture efficiently with brand-new, user-friendly functions for 5-axis milling
- Save time with automated NC programming
- Get the job done fast with HPC and circle-segment cutters
- Maximum reliability through CAM functions with integrated CNC simulator
- Significant time savings with ultra-modern CAD parametric technology
- Clear overview through new user-friendly handling
- Always use the right files thanks to integrated manufacturing data management
- Ensure full machine utilization through transparent machine data acquisition
We look forward to seeing you. Order your ticket to the trade fair. We would also be pleased to schedule individual meetings in advance.
Visión general de los eventos planeados