Client/server technology for data transfer with PDM and TDM
A powerful client/server technology is a prerequisite for real-time access to data from other IT systems from Tebis workstations. Tebis workstations can be used in combination with other systems using the data management add-ons. This integrates systems for PDM (product data management) and TDM (tool data management) in your Tebis environment and ensures better data management.
Use Tebis and ProLeiS add-ons for data management to organize the interaction between all process stations participating in manufacturing. Extension for manufacturing planning and control is possible based on this, depending on your company's requirements.
- Server Connection
- Structure Tree Connection - Proleis
- PDM Splitter - automatic
- Job Manager Connection - Proleis
- Tool Data Management Server
- Walter TDM Connection
- Zoller TMS Connection
- Proleis Data Management
The Server Connection add-on can be used to connect a Tebis workstation as a client to a Proleis server and to the Tebis server for external tool management systems. This interface is the prerequisite for implementing the following connections: Structure Tree Connection Proleis, PDM Splitter Automatic, Job Manager Connection Proleis. If you want to use add-ons from the manufacturing planning and control category, Server Connection is a prerequisite for the following connections: Job Manager Synchronization Proleis, Tool Logistics Proleis, Tool Setup Orders Proleis.
- Lay the foundation for project-specific data management and optimized tool logistics
- Lay the foundation for Proleis as the central information hub in manufacturing (only for manufacturing planning and control)
- Establish connection nodes to Proleis
- Establish connection nodes to external tool management (only for data management)