Tebis provides specific process solutions for mold manufacturing that enable you to quickly and flexibly deliver the necessary results for every customer application. CAD and CAM functions are exactly coordinated, enabling standardized and highly automated NC programming. All subprocesses, such as rib- and electrode machining, can be easily combined thanks to the Job Manager and process libraries.
- Prismatic machining
- Deep-hole drill machining
- Free-form machining
- Rib machining
- Multiple Setup
- Electrode preparation
- Wire EDM
- Consistent quality standard
- High degree of reliability with standardized processes
- Lower tool costs through consistent use of standard tools
- Shorter programming and setup times
- High degree of automation with simultaneous flexibility
- No more programming on the machine
The process must first be prepared as a prerequisite for automated 2.5D machining. Result: The Tebis process libraries are optimally set up and the machining specifications are available. Therefore all subsequent machining steps proceed automatically.