In this basic CAM training course, participants will learn basic functions in the Tebis Job Manager in order to create, check, output and document roughing, finishing and residual stock NC paths, simple prismatic machining operations and simple drilling programs. Participants will implement the learned material and expand their knowledge in practical exercises. The training also includes independently creating dies and modifying existing dies and storing technology data as well as handling and using the Tebis manufacturing libraries. The objective is for participants to be able to perform standard CAM tasks after this training course. As further training course, we recommend "CAM Milling and Drilling Plus".
- Working in the Job Manager
- Basic functions for 3+2-axis CAM programming for roughing, finishing and residual stock machining
- Basic functions for 2-axis CAM programming for roughing and finishing planar part geometries
- Basic functions for machining bores, threads and fittings
- Handling and using the Tebis manufacturing libraries