The fast track to high-quality surfaces
We help smooth the way to good surface finishes. Wherever clay is used in styling, the Industrial Design industry packages help you achieve high CAD surface quality in record time. Accelerate your process throughput in this early phase of product creation and quickly develop forms from real models. Whether you’re reverse-engineering, starting from existing CAD models or you’re testing, repairing, modeling or generating constant-curvature class-A surfaces – we’ll support you with unique, proven methods and functions.
The Industrial Design industry packages get you to market faster:
- No size limitations
- Work with digitized and surface data in a single model file
- Simple and intuitive operation
- Smooth surfaces with tangent-continuous and constant curvature transitions
- Define shape deviation from reference data (e.g., digitized data)
- Surfaces meet CAD or CAS system quality requirements
- Direct interfaces with scanning and CAD systems
Industrial Design with Tebis means: You can work with reliable, proven methods and functions that are tailored to practical requirements, including the smooth transfer of information with other systems. And the end result is always a 100% usable geometry for subsequent CAD/CAM processes.