Fastest connection to your knowledge and your shop
- Virtual machines (VM)
- Technology packages (TP)
- Postprocessors (PP)
- Clamping devices (Clamp)
- NC documentation templates
Tebis implementation specialists prepare additional libraries for standardized and automated NC programming:
- Tool library representing your actual tools with proven and optimized cutting data. Groups of tools in machine magazines and tool cabinets can also be represented.
- NCSet library describing standardized manufacturing sequences – with the NC calculation functions and strategies used, the required tools and all calculation parameters.
- Feature library containing the parametric manufacturing objects that can be transferred to the component by scanning, and for which NC manufacturing is described with a manufacturing sequence.
- Job Manager library with Job Manager templates that are used for identical and similar manufacturing tasks.