Take off with us
Tebis improves your aerospace processes throughout the entire CAD/CAM/NC process chain. You retain control over all computer-supported processes, from all typical 2.5 D machining steps such as drilling and pocket milling, turning and turning/milling as well as the manufacture of large and small parts with a high machining portion. Tebis links the simulated virtual world with reality and vice versa. You can now execute your manufacturing process in a single specialized software environment.
We service all sectors
Whether you manufacture molds, models, structural and turbine parts, fixtures or dies – Tebis lets you simply and quickly prepare your parts for NC programming. You benefit from the high degree of automation in the software in your programming with no compromise inflexibility. Tebis is known for the best dimensional accuracy and surface quality.
We are process-oriented in our thinking and see the relationship between functions and procedures. Two examples from the aerospace sector:
- Intelligent collision avoidance in roughing and finish machining
- Fully automatic turning/milling up to machine simulation
Preparation for manufacturing requirements
- Import information and structures from other systems via interfaces
- Lathe contour preparation
Intelligent NC programming
- You can use templates and libraries, simplifying the work for everyone involved in the process.
- Automated 2.5D milling ensures shorter programming times and fast machining of your parts.