We help you get "in shape"
Tebis improves your mold manufacturing throughout the entire CAD/CAM/NC process chain. You retain control of all computer-supported processes from design to bench assembly. Tebis links the simulated virtual world with reality, and vice versa. You can now manage your entire manufacturing process in a single software environment.
We service all sectors
Whether you manufacture injection molds, thermoforming molds, high-pressure or gravity die-casting molds, laminating molds, blow molds or forging dies – Tebis lets you simply and quickly prepare your parts for NC programming. You benefit from the high degree of software automation and flexibility in programming. Tebis is known for the best surface quality and dimensional accuracy.
We are process-oriented in our thinking and see the relationship between functions and procedures. Two examples for mold manufacturing:
- Intelligent collision avoidance in roughing, finishing and residual stock machining.
- Fully automated gun drilling process up to machine simulation
Preparation for manufacturing requirements
- Tebis analysis and repair functions help you quickly and easily detect and correct problem areas.
- Perfectly matched CAD and CAM functions: For example, ribs and slots are automatically detected and structured – optimum preparation for subsequent programming with a special CAM function
Intelligent NC programming
- Use templates and libraries, simplifying the work for everyone involved in the process.
- Automated 2.5D milling ensures shorter programming times and fast machining of your mold frames.