Personnel management and increasing efficiency
Seminar for foremen
Demands at the middle management level are high. This area requires that responsible personnel not only have technical expertise, but also a combination of entrepreneurial thinking and social responsibility. The seminar clearly presents the strategies companies can use when facing external market influences in order to secure a competitive advantage and increase efficiency. It also shows the participants how to effectively lead their employees as supervisors, how to motivate them and how to successfully implement changes. Due consideration is given to maintaining the high degree of flexibility necessary in manufacturing.
- Examine current market situation
- Five different influencing factors – Targeting on increasing efficiency
- Competence in leadership – The transition from colleague to manager
- Employee motivation – Principles and simple methods
- The change process – What is important and what roles do personnel play?
- Networking with other managers