Generate, supplement and change surface models
Tebis add-ons from the design category are tailored to very special tasks in the industrial design process chain as well as in die, mold and model manufacturing. They are used to generate, supplement and modify free-form surfaces and lay the foundation for high-quality manufacturing results. You can easily expand your industry and special packages as needed.
- Surface Design - plus
- Digitized Data Processing
- Faro Integration
- BREP Base
- Reverse Engineering - classic
- Reverse Engineering - design
- Surface Optimization - manual
- Surface Optimization - automatic
- Surface Modeling
- Surface Morphing
You can use this powerful function package to manually correct and optimize surfaces and surface structures for CAD surface CAD models generated in any way. This enables you to set the stage for faster and more efficient work in subsequent process steps. This add-on requires BREP Base.
- Optimal preparation of surfaces for subsequent processes
- Work with low-risk record sets
- Insert additional isoparametric surface boundaries
- Combine multiple individual surfaces
- Reduce to base surfaces and surface segments
- Replace triangular surfaces with tetragons
- Work with geometric analysis and repair templates
- Prepare and accelerate the following tasks – e.g. rounding, extending, offsetting, morphing, NC programming and transferring data.