Fastest connection to your knowledge and your shop
- Virtual machines (VM)
- Technology packages (TP)
- Postprocessors (PP)
- Clamping devices (Clamp)
- NC documentation templates
For representing your machines in your Tebis NC programming environment Detailed virtual models of your actual machining centers and robots are generated from our large inventory of catalog machines. The virtual model includes the machine geometry, additional equipment, kinematics, limit switches, dynamic parameters for axes and drives and much more.
- Your manufacturing planners use the virtual machines for feasibility testing and to precisely determine machining time.
- Your NC programmers use the virtual machines to define the correct setups and to check the calculated NC programs for collisions and limit switch problems – and even to spontaneously switch an entire manufacturing project to a different machine.
- Postprocessors use information from the virtual machines when outputting NC programs in the control format.
- Machine operators simulate the machining operation based on actual machine kinematics.