Manufacturing planning and control
The basis for Industry 4.0 in your die and mold manufacturing
Establish the connection to ERP systems using the powerful Proleis client/server product palette from our cooperation partner ID GmbH. You can plan your manufacturing, make optimal use of resource capacity, develop and consistently apply strategies for bottlenecks. Job lists for personnel and machine assignment scheduling are available at Tebis workstations and are integrated in the Tebis user interface. The entire logistics cycle is supported, from procurement to goods receiving and management of storage areas to the generation of transport orders. You can also manage your tool magazine and create assembly orders for the setup area and can thus ensure a reliable tool supply to the machines.
- Job Manager Synchronization - Proleis
- Tool Logistics - Proleis
- Tool Setup Orders - Proleis
- Proleis manufacturing planning and control
You can use this add-on to link defined manufacturing steps to machines with processing steps in Tebis. This lays the foundation for determining tool demand and utilization times in tool supply. Job Manager synchronization is the prerequisite for the Tool Logistics - Proleis and Tool Setup Orders - Proleis add-ons.
- Link planning data with NC programming data
- Determine tool implementation and machining times
- Assign direct planning steps in Tebis
- Display relevant planning steps for the part
- Assign Tebis machining steps to a planning step
- Automatically assign Tebis templates as a function of machine, implementation type and part category
- Determining implementation times for tool supply